Mon, Jan 20, 2014
Progressive Aerodyne Does it All -- Land, Sea and Sky!
Explore 'no limits' living in the newly FAA certified Searey Elite Amphibious Light Sport Airplane.
This distinctive aircraft, designed and manufactured by Progressive Aerodyne, offers superior handling and great performance. The Searey Elite, equipped with a Rotax 914 turbocharged engine, is equally at home on the ground, in the air, or on the water.
This stylish aircraft offers many advanced features; the large sliding windows offer easy access to the cockpit and the option to fly with the canopy open. The Searey Elite also has the very latest in flight, GPS, and AOA and Gear Position warning systems, a large cabin, and so much more. Seasoned pilots have known and trusted Searey Amphibious Aircrafts for more than twenty years.
To experience the exhilaration of the Searey Elite for yourself; contact Progressive Aerodyne at 855-Sea-Rey5 to schedule a test flight today. www.searey.com.
Progressive Aerodyne's SeaRey Makes NEWS!
'Did You Know?' -- COOL Facts About The SeaRey
- The SeaRey is available THREE Ways: SeaRey Light Sport, SeaRey Light Sport Elite, SeaRey LSX Kit.
- Wayne Richter and his son, Kerry, started their first aviation business in 1977, eventually leading to the development of the SeaRey.
- The Searey began flying in November 1992 and the following month Progressive Aerodyne was incorporated.
- The cockpit is actually the same width as a Cessna 182.
- In January 2010 an improved model – the Searey LSX – was introduced to the Aviation community.
- To date, close to 600 Searey kits have been delivered to customers and over 400 are flying worldwide.
- On May 1, 2010 the company moved to a new location from Orlando to Tavares, Florida to facilitate its growth.
- The take off roll on land at gross weight is about 375 feet.
- There is generous storage space behind the seats to stow your fishing gear, overnight bags and camping gear.
- Adam Yang, a Searey pilot, owner and builder, joined Progressive Aerodyne as CEO and Chairman of the Board of Directors on May 9th, 2011.
FMI: www.searey.com, USSAE2014 Display Area 1.
Countries From Around The World Participated In The 38th World Military Parachuting Championship Competition In Indonesia The competition is part of a program administered through >[...]
NBAA/CAN Soiree One of the much-anticipated events of the NBAA conference, being held this year in Orlando.>[...]
A fixed, nozzle shaped opening near the leading edge of a wing that ducts air onto the top surface of the wing.>[...]
“SNC is offering access to crewed or uncrewed space missions." Source: John Roth, vice president of business development for SNC’s Space Systems.>[...]
Get Aero-News Delivered To Your E-Mail We know you, like many of our readers, make it a point to check out the latest news and information daily on Aero-News... but did you know th>[...]