Mon, Jan 20, 2014
Progressive Aerodyne Does it All -- Land, Sea and Sky!
Explore 'no limits' living in the newly FAA certified Searey Elite Amphibious Light Sport Airplane.
This distinctive aircraft, designed and manufactured by Progressive Aerodyne, offers superior handling and great performance. The Searey Elite, equipped with a Rotax 914 turbocharged engine, is equally at home on the ground, in the air, or on the water.
This stylish aircraft offers many advanced features; the large sliding windows offer easy access to the cockpit and the option to fly with the canopy open. The Searey Elite also has the very latest in flight, GPS, and AOA and Gear Position warning systems, a large cabin, and so much more. Seasoned pilots have known and trusted Searey Amphibious Aircrafts for more than twenty years.
To experience the exhilaration of the Searey Elite for yourself; contact Progressive Aerodyne at 855-Sea-Rey5 to schedule a test flight today. www.searey.com.
Progressive Aerodyne's SeaRey Makes NEWS!
'Did You Know?' -- COOL Facts About The SeaRey
- The SeaRey is available THREE Ways: SeaRey Light Sport, SeaRey Light Sport Elite, SeaRey LSX Kit.
- Wayne Richter and his son, Kerry, started their first aviation business in 1977, eventually leading to the development of the SeaRey.
- The Searey began flying in November 1992 and the following month Progressive Aerodyne was incorporated.
- The cockpit is actually the same width as a Cessna 182.
- In January 2010 an improved model – the Searey LSX – was introduced to the Aviation community.
- To date, close to 600 Searey kits have been delivered to customers and over 400 are flying worldwide.
- On May 1, 2010 the company moved to a new location from Orlando to Tavares, Florida to facilitate its growth.
- The take off roll on land at gross weight is about 375 feet.
- There is generous storage space behind the seats to stow your fishing gear, overnight bags and camping gear.
- Adam Yang, a Searey pilot, owner and builder, joined Progressive Aerodyne as CEO and Chairman of the Board of Directors on May 9th, 2011.
FMI: www.searey.com, USSAE2014 Display Area 1.
Also: GE Honda, Sagem's Active SideStick, Syberjet Update, Techno Aerospace Knows How to Party The FAA handed over certification papers for Embraer's Legacy 500 executive jet durin>[...]
Homebuilt Homepage: Clubs And Newsletters This page lists Homebuilt related Clubs and Newsletters.>[...]
Phase separation is when a combined liquid separates into two different liquids and may occur when autogas is used for aviation fuel.>[...]
“I’m excited and humbled by the trust that the ALPA Board of Directors has placed in me with this election.” Source: ALPA President-Elect Tim Canoll.>[...]
A Few Questions AND Answers To Help You Get MORE Out of ANN!>[...]