Sun, Jul 31, 2011
Got A C-182, Baron, Or Bonanza? Ask Avidyne About The New DFC90 Digital Autopilot!
Avidyne’s continuing leadership in innovation and its Flying Made Simple™ system design make flying safer, more accessible and more enjoyable for pilots and their passengers.
The company’s expanding line of products also includes the industry-leading Entegra Release 9 integrated flight deck line for new and existing aircraft, DFC90 and DFC100 digital flight control systems, datalink-capable EX600 multi-function displays, the TAS600 series of active traffic advisory systems with ADS-B, the MLB700 broadcast datalink receiver, the MLX770 world-wide datalink transceiver, and the TWX670 Tactical Weather Detection system.
Avidyne has announced our new AXP340 Mode S Transponder with Extended Squitter (ES). The AXP340 combines with Avidyne’s ‘ADS-B In’-capable TAS600A Series Traffic Advisory Systems to provide a complete ADS-B solution to meet the upcoming mandates and to benefit from the performance enhancements being made in U.S. and International airspace.
The AXP340 encodes and transmits the required ADS-B Out information, including your aircraft’s GPS-derived position, along with ground track, ground speed and altitude, in a series of extra pulses on the Mode S data stream (Extended Squitter).
The TAS600A provides ADS-B In capability, allowing you to receive the ADS–B signals from ground radar and from other 1090MHz ADS-B – equipped aircraft, and display both ADS-B and non-ADS-B traffic simultaneously for optimal situational awareness and safety. For more information on ADS-B, go to www.ads-bee.com.
Avidyne is also announcing that in addition to Cirrus SR20 & SR22s, the following aircraft models will be eligible for the DFC90 Autopilot including Cessna 182s, Beech Barons & Bonanzas, and the PA-46 Matrix & Mirage.
Oshkosh Show Specials:
- Trade In your old KMD850, MX20 or Argus MFD and save $3,000 on a new EX600 with LED Backlighting.
- Purchase a TAS600 Traffic Systems installed starting at $9,995 (through participating dealers).
Ask us about “Early Bird” discounts on newly announced products.
Customer & Media Appreciation Party
- Tuesday, July 26 5:00pm-7:30pm in outdoor space is #293/294 (East side of Bldg B)
Get your admission pass at Booth 2100.
Did You Know (Cool Facts About Avidyne)???
- Avidyne certified the first big-glass Integrated Flight Deck for the light GA aircraft with Entegra.
- Avidyne was the first company to certify XM® satellite weather interface for light GA aircraft.
- Avidyne was the first company to certify SIRIUS® satellite weather interface for light GA aircraft.
Avidyne was the first company to certify multi-channel (XM/SIRUS/IRIDIUM) datalink communications for light GA MFDs.
- Avidyne was the first company to develop and demonstrate VHF Digital Link Mode-3 (VDL-3) (NEXCOM) avionics for general aviation.
- Avidyne was the first company to develop an active-surveillance traffic advisory system under $10,000.
- Avidyne has sold more than 10,000 Traffic systems into the GA market.
- Avidyne has sold more retrofit attitude-based, digital autopilot systems in the past year than any other company in GA.
- Avidyne founder and CEO Dan Schwinn is an instrument pilot with seaplane rating and Falcon 100 type rating.
- Avidyne is 100% focused on the design and manufacture of avionics for the general aviation market. It’s what we do.
Avidyne Is Big News All Year Long!
FMI: www.avidyne.com, Main Aircraft Display 293-294 and Hanger B 2098-2101
Garmin's New Aviation VHF Radios Early this year, a new series of aviation VHF COM and NAV/COM radios, the GTR and GNC series, was announced by Garmin. As the replacement products >[...]
Sign MoU With Diamond Aircraft On Electric Propulsion System EADS and Siemens are entering into a long-term research partnership to introduce new electric propulsion systems that c>[...]
The heights above the earth's surface of the lowest layer of clouds or obscuring phenomena that is reported as broken, overcast, or obscuration, and not classified as thin or parti>[...]
The Army Aviation Heritage Foundation The Army Aviation Heritage Foundation (AAHF) is a non-profit public educational foundation dedicated to presenting the Army Aviation story to >[...]
“The serial electric propulsion allows us to design airplanes with totally different characteristics than today. Vertical take-off and high-speed cruise can be realized in a >[...]