Thu, Nov 01, 2012
2-inch Glass Standby Display Unveiled by Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics
The MD302 Standby Attitude Module — SAM™ — is the industry’s newest generation of 2-inch standby instruments. SAM provides attitude, altitude, airspeed and slip information to the pilot during normal operation or in the case of primary instrument failure.
SAM delivers an easy-to-fit, compact design with selectable orientation (horizontal and vertical) like no other, ensuring a perfect fit within any panel. The unique two-screen display features high-definition graphics and extra-wide viewing angles.
Entirely self-contained, SAM weighs just 1.6 pounds and fits in less panel space than a standard set of 2-inch mechanical attitude, altitude and airspeed indicators.
SAM will be on display at the Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics booth #3482 throughout the NBAA Annual Meeting and Convention in Orlando, Florida.
Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics is an industry leader in the overhaul/exchange, repair, design and manufacture of aircraft instruments, avionics and power solutions for OEM forward fit and aftermarket installations.
With facilities in Wichita, Kansas and Van Nuys, California, Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics serves customers worldwide.
True Blue Power® is an innovator in the design and manufacture of next-generation power solutions. Current production includes aircraft inverters, batteries and emergency power supplies. True Blue Power products combine revolutionary technology with superior quality, ingenuity and decades of experience.
Mid-Continent... In The News!
The TOP TEN Things You May Not Know About Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics
- Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics overhauls, exchanges and repairs more than 15,000 units each year.
- Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics manufactures 20,000 new units each year.
- Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics has the expertise to overhaul more than 5,000 different products.
- Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics boasts 99.9% on-time delivery for all OEM shipments.
- True Blue Power® is a division of Mid-Continent Instrument Co., Inc., specializing in aircraft inverters, batteries and emergency power supplies.
- Electric Gyro Corporation is a division of Mid-Continent Instrument Co., Inc.
- Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics repairs Bendix/King autopilots, weather radars and Silver Crown Avionics.
- Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics’ California location recently expanded its repair capabilities to include Collins Pro Line I and II avionics.
- Online ordering is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week — www.mcico.com.
- Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics has been serving General Aviation since 1964 — 48 years and counting!
"There are a million reasons to pick the C-130J, as the Hercules continues to demonstrate the ability to fulfill any mission at any time. Not only is this milestone a testament to >[...]
Several years ago, ANN's first web-geek, Al Pike, designed a small "portable" News Ticker that offers current ANN headlines detailing what is happening in the aviation world. It ca>[...]
Aero Linx: Aerospace Medical Association (AsMA) The Aerospace Medical Association (AsMA) is organized exclusively for charitable, educational, and scientific purposes. It is the la>[...]
Direct Straight line flight between two navigational aids, fixes, points, or any combination thereof. When used by pilots in describing off-airway routes, points defining direct ro>[...]
Effort Will Mark First Time Army Has ECM Capability On Unmanned Aircraft Two electronic attack payloads in support of the U.S. Army's Networked Electronic Warfare, Remotely Operate>[...]