Tue, Feb 19, 2013
The airshow industry is in a flat spin as we again near the edge of the cliff and the sequestration going over will bring.
ANN is tracking an unsettling number of events, airshows and open houses that either have or soon will be preparing cancellation notices. Honeywell's Bendix/King division has revealed that you can now 'touch and go' even farther with the new myWingMan iPad app software version 1.1 update. NASA and its international partners are targeting Friday, March 1, as the launch date for the next cargo resupply flight to the International Space Station by Space Exploration Technologies (SpaceX). All this... and MORE in today's episode of Airborne!!!
Airborne 02.19.13 is chock full of info about the half-week period ending Tuesday, February 19th, 2013... Presented by Aero-TV veteran videographer and Airborne Host Ashley Hale, and supported by ANN CEO/Editor-In-Chief Jim Campbell, Chief Videographer Nathan Cremisino, and Aero-Journalists Tom Patton, and Glen Moyer, this episode covers:
- Airshow Industry Hit By Sequestration Damage
- Bendix/King Expands myWingMan App, Teams With Rob Holland
- NASA Targets March 1 Launch For Next SpaceX Station Resupply Mission
- Introducing The LSA-Compliant Carbon Pitts LS1 And LS2
- ICAS Says Don't Give Up On Military Jet Demonstration Teams
- Boeing's 777X May Have Folding Wingtips
- FAA Issues SAIB For Cessna Retractable Landing Gear Hydraulics
- AVW: Airplane Heli-Rescue
- Bahrain Air Parks Planes
- FAA Launches Second Phase Of General Aviation Airports Study (Tom video)
- Cundall Loses Funding For Spitfire Dig
Get Comprehensive, Real-Time, 24/7 coverage of the latest aviation and aerospace stories anytime, at aero-news.net. And be sure to join us again next week for the next edition of "Airborne" here on Aero-TV. Thanks for watching. See you, again, in just a few days!
© 2013, Aero-News Network, Inc., ALL Rights Reserved.
Also: CommutAir, Norseman Takeoff, Asteroid Sample, A-4 Accident, RS-25 Test, ANA's 50th 787, Banyan Repair Station We have been covering the news about FAR 107, which addresses no>[...]
AD NUMBER: 2016-17-03 PRODUCT: Certain Airbus Model A319 and A320 series airplanes and certain Airbus Model A321 series airplanes.>[...]
AD NUMBER: 2016-17-02 PRODUCT: Certain Dassault Aviation Model FALCON 900EX and FALCON 2000EX airplanes.>[...]
The SlingCrew Facebook Page A Facebook page created by a group of friends in search of adventure. Bringing together the flying & filmmaking stories of pilots around the world.>[...]
A service provided by the FSS to assist pilots in flight planning.>[...]