Fri, Apr 06, 2012
AEA2012 Sponsor: TrueNorth Avionics
Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, TrueNorth is a leading aerospace technology company that designs, develops, and manufactures satellite telecommunication solutions for business aviation.
TrueNorth’s innovative Simphone OpenCabin® is the first app-based business jet solution to offer reliable, high quality performance with global reach, enabling a Lifestyle in the Sky™.
Business Aviation allows companies to go to where business is, compete in a global market and stay one step ahead of the competition and be more productive. At TrueNorth, we believe that while business aviation makes you more productive, our technology should help you be more effective.
Flying on a Business Aircraft no longer means being disconnected from your life and your business. TrueNorth’s application based approach ensures that your business aircraft will always be ready to communicate how and when you are; now and into the future.
Our innovative technology complements your life, complements your aircraft interior and connects you with your world effortlessly. From our Stylus™ handsets that look beautiful and work beautifully, to our seamless cabin Wi-Fi and global connectivity, TrueNorth provides business aviation passengers the tools for success in a connected world.
If all this seems different, it’s because TrueNorth is unlike any other aerospace technology company. TrueNorth is the choice of the most discerning business aviation fliers, from the Fortune® 50 fleet to heads of state, celebrities and VIPs, including the leaders of all three North American countries.
TrueNorth is a proud member of the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA); the European Business Aviation Association (EBAA); the Canadian Business Aviation Association (CBAA); the Ontario Aerospace Council (OAC); and the Aircraft Electronics Association (AEA).
Did YouKnow??? Cool Facts About TrueNorth Avionics
- TrueNorth systems are flying on one-third of the Fortune 50 fleet?
- The new TrueNorth Stylus™ handset is the first multilingual airborne handset?
- TrueNorth systems are installed on all three North American heads of state aircraft fleets?
- TrueNorth developed the first HD-quality voice communications for business aviation?
- The TrueNorth’s Stylus handset is the first business aviation handset to incorporate luxury features such as aluminum and Corning® Gorilla® glass?
- The TrueNorth’s Stylus handset can be personalized with inlays made from almost any material, from wood, leather, to carbon fiber or even gold plating?
- TrueNorth systems are standard equipment at the Airbus Corporate Jet Centre?
- TrueNorth systems were selected by the U.S. Air Force for its executive transport fleet?
- TrueNorth developed the first app-based airborne telecom system — back in 2006?
- TrueNorth airborne telecom systems are compatible with every available business aviation network?
TrueNorth Avionics... In The News!
FMI: www.truenorthavionics.com, AEA2012 Display Booth #218, Phone: 613-224-3301, Toll-Free in U.S. & Canada: 877-610-0110
Says 'It's Just Common Sense ... To Stay Off The Phone’ Transportation and Infrastructure Chairman Bill Shuster (R-PA) introduced a bill Monday prohibiting in-flight cell pho>[...]
An Amazing Melding Of Motion, Visual And Aerodynamic Response In An Affordable Training Device While at the Redbird Migration 2013 meeting, ANN CEO and Editor-In-Chief, Jim Campbel>[...]
AD NUMBER: 2013-24-03 PRODUCT: Certain Beechcraft Corporation (type certificate previously held by Hawker Beechcraft Corporation) Models 1900, 1900C, and 1900D airplanes.>[...]
AD NUMBER: 99-01-05 R1 PRODUCT: Certain aircraft equipped with wing lift struts>[...]
The National Heritage Warbird Foundation The National Heritage Warbird Foundation is a great source of pride for our family and we hope that you find it informative and enlightenin>[...]