Tue, Jan 21, 2014
While at the U.S. Sport Aviation Expo, ANN CEO and Editor-In-Chief, Jim Campbell took the opportunity to check out and fly the Tecnam P-2008 and get caught up on the latest at Tecnam.
Garmin has introduced the GDL 39 3D, a portable ADS-B and GPS receiver which adds simultaneous display of aircraft attitude information, alongside rich, interactive mapping, traffic, and weather within the Garmin Pilot application. D-Motor USA and Renegade Light Sport brings us new choices to power our light sport aircraft. Available in a 95 and 130 version, they are designed in Belgium and built in the USA. Mead Floats produces a line of amphibious and straight floats especially for use on light sport aircraft. All this... and MORE in today's episode of Airborne!!!
Airborne 01.24.14 is chock full of info about the half-week period ending Tuesday, January 21st, 2014...
Presented by Aero-TV veteran videographer and Airborne Host Ashley Hale, and supported by ANN CEO/Editor-In-Chief Jim Campbell, Chief Videographer Nathan Cremisino, and Aero-Journalists Tom Patton, and Glen Moyer, this episode covers:
- Tecnam Shows Off Their New P-2008 Turbo At The U.S. Sport Aviation Expo
- Garmin Brings Portable Attitude And ADS-B Datalink Together
- D-Motors Brings A 95 And 130 HP Engine To The LSA Marketplace
- Mead Floats Are Shown On A CubCrafter Sport Cub at the U.S. Sport Aviation Expo
- Flyboys Aeroworks To Unveil Newly Restored P-40 Curtiss Warhawk
- AirBoss, Inc. Operates The Control Tower at U.S. Sport Aviation Expo
- The RV-12 S-LSA Builds On The Experience Learned In 2013
- AVW: How Low Can You Go?
- NTSB Releases Preliminary Report In Aspen Bombardier Accident
- NASA Commercial Crew Partner SpaceX Tests Dragon Parachute System
- Your Name Can Be Sent To An Asteroid By NASA
Get Comprehensive, Real-Time, 24/7 coverage of the latest aviation and aerospace stories anytime, at aero-news.net. And be sure to join us again next week for the next edition of "Airborne" here on Aero-TV. Thanks for watching. See you, again, in just a few days!
© 2014, Aero-News Network, Inc., ALL Rights Reserved.
Also: Rare O-46 Rebuild, Valor Unveiled, OK's Anti-Fly-In Airport, FAA Screw-Ups, The first Enstrom Model 480B-G has been delivered to Rick Boswell of New Hampshire with the Garmin>[...]
Aero Linx: The North American Trainer Association (NATA) The North American Trainer Association (NATA) is an independent, non-profit corporation dedicated to the restoration and sa>[...]
Upgrade From Rockwell Collins Builds On Current FMS Rockwell Collins is now offering Future Airspace Navigation System (FANS) 1/A capability for Bombardier’s Challenger 604 a>[...]
MAVEN Spacecraft Shows Comprehensive Map Of Highly-Variable Ozone NASA's Mars Atmosphere and Volatile Evolution (MAVEN) spacecraft has provided scientists their first look at a sto>[...]
Four Scientific Payloads To Extend Understanding Of The Space Environment The U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) has awarded a contract to Sierra Nevada Space Systems to develop and >[...]