Tue, Jan 21, 2014
While at the U.S. Sport Aviation Expo, ANN CEO and Editor-In-Chief, Jim Campbell took the opportunity to check out and fly the Tecnam P-2008 and get caught up on the latest at Tecnam.
Garmin has introduced the GDL 39 3D, a portable ADS-B and GPS receiver which adds simultaneous display of aircraft attitude information, alongside rich, interactive mapping, traffic, and weather within the Garmin Pilot application. D-Motor USA and Renegade Light Sport brings us new choices to power our light sport aircraft. Available in a 95 and 130 version, they are designed in Belgium and built in the USA. Mead Floats produces a line of amphibious and straight floats especially for use on light sport aircraft. All this... and MORE in today's episode of Airborne!!!
Airborne 01.24.14 is chock full of info about the half-week period ending Tuesday, January 21st, 2014...
Presented by Aero-TV veteran videographer and Airborne Host Ashley Hale, and supported by ANN CEO/Editor-In-Chief Jim Campbell, Chief Videographer Nathan Cremisino, and Aero-Journalists Tom Patton, and Glen Moyer, this episode covers:
- Tecnam Shows Off Their New P-2008 Turbo At The U.S. Sport Aviation Expo
- Garmin Brings Portable Attitude And ADS-B Datalink Together
- D-Motors Brings A 95 And 130 HP Engine To The LSA Marketplace
- Mead Floats Are Shown On A CubCrafter Sport Cub at the U.S. Sport Aviation Expo
- Flyboys Aeroworks To Unveil Newly Restored P-40 Curtiss Warhawk
- AirBoss, Inc. Operates The Control Tower at U.S. Sport Aviation Expo
- The RV-12 S-LSA Builds On The Experience Learned In 2013
- AVW: How Low Can You Go?
- NTSB Releases Preliminary Report In Aspen Bombardier Accident
- NASA Commercial Crew Partner SpaceX Tests Dragon Parachute System
- Your Name Can Be Sent To An Asteroid By NASA
Get Comprehensive, Real-Time, 24/7 coverage of the latest aviation and aerospace stories anytime, at aero-news.net. And be sure to join us again next week for the next edition of "Airborne" here on Aero-TV. Thanks for watching. See you, again, in just a few days!
© 2014, Aero-News Network, Inc., ALL Rights Reserved.
Also: AEA Giveaway, 44 Trips To OSH, Airbus Drones, Future Pilots, NTSB Training, Air BP, Boeing Forecast, ALPA Milestone ONE Aviation has provided ANN with the initial outline for>[...]
Get The EARLY Inside Details On THE Most Exciting NEW Innovations And Product Announcements From OSHKOSH... The staff of EAA and the Aero-News Network are pleased to announce that >[...]
STC Can Be Ordered Online Starting Right Now We knew it was coming and we're glad to see it coming along so well and siwiftly... EAA has announced several much anticipated updates >[...]
Also: ANN 2016 Oshkosh Schedule, Airplane Efficiency, Federal Excise Tax, A320neo, Jet Demos, 100+ Exoplanets, CFM's $8.2B Deal The KC-46 Pegasus aerial tanker program moved closer>[...]
Followed The Suspects As Far As They Could And Alerted Police Two teenagers with a camera-equipped UAV helped police catch some suspected boat thieves this week on Camano Island in>[...]