Fri, Apr 06, 2012
Got A C-182, Baron, Or Bonanza? Ask Avidyne About The New DFC90 Digital Autopilot!
Avidyne’s continuing leadership in innovation and its Flying Made Simple™ system design make flying safer, more accessible and more enjoyable for pilots and their passengers.
The company’s expanding line of products also includes the industry-leading Entegra Release 9 integrated flight deck line for new and existing aircraft, DFC90 and DFC100 digital flight control systems, datalink-capable EX600 multi-function displays, the TAS600 series of active traffic advisory systems with ADS-B, the MLB700 broadcast datalink receiver, the MLX770 world-wide datalink transceiver, and the TWX670 Tactical Weather Detection system.
Avidyne has announced our new AXP340 Mode S Transponder with Extended Squitter (ES). The AXP340 combines with Avidyne’s ‘ADS-B In’-capable TAS600A Series Traffic Advisory Systems to provide a complete ADS-B solution to meet the upcoming mandates and to benefit from the performance enhancements being made in U.S. and International airspace.
The AXP340 encodes and transmits the required ADS-B Out information, including your aircraft’s GPS-derived position, along with ground track, ground speed and altitude, in a series of extra pulses on the Mode S data stream (Extended Squitter).
The TAS600A provides ADS-B In capability, allowing you to receive the ADS–B signals from ground radar and from other 1090MHz ADS-B – equipped aircraft, and display both ADS-B and non-ADS-B traffic simultaneously for optimal situational awareness and safety. For more information on ADS-B, go to www.ads-bee.com.
Avidyne is also announcing that in addition to Cirrus SR20 & SR22s, the following aircraft models will be eligible for the DFC90 Autopilot including Cessna 182s, Beech Barons & Bonanzas, and the PA-46 Matrix & Mirage.
Did You Know (Cool Facts About Avidyne)???
- Avidyne certified the first big-glass Integrated Flight Deck for the light GA aircraft with Entegra.
- Avidyne was the first company to certify XM® satellite weather interface for light GA aircraft.
- Avidyne was the first company to certify SIRIUS® satellite weather interface for light GA aircraft.
Avidyne was the first company to certify multi-channel (XM/SIRUS/IRIDIUM) datalink communications for light GA MFDs.
- Avidyne was the first company to develop and demonstrate VHF Digital Link Mode-3 (VDL-3) (NEXCOM) avionics for general aviation.
- Avidyne was the first company to develop an active-surveillance traffic advisory system under $10,000.
- Avidyne has sold more than 10,000 Traffic systems into the GA market.
- Avidyne has sold more retrofit attitude-based, digital autopilot systems in the past year than any other company in GA.
- Avidyne founder and CEO Dan Schwinn is an instrument pilot with seaplane rating and Falcon 100 type rating.
- Avidyne is 100% focused on the design and manufacture of avionics for the general aviation market. It’s what we do.
Avidyne Is Big News All Year Long!
Fun Places To Fly All gassed up and no place to go? "Fun Places To Fly" has an ever growing list of Aviation Events and Fun Places to Fly, provided by pilots like you who love avia>[...]
Control surface rigged such that the aileron moving up moves a greater distance than the aileron moving down. The up aileron produces extra parasite drag to compensate for the addi>[...]
"While the IRS will complete open audits, management companies can be secure in the fact that while additional guidance is developed, they will not face potentially crippling tax a>[...]
It's For Real! ANN REALTIME NewsBug Released To ANN Readers, Worldwide For those of you using a windows PC (MAC version in the works... we promise), a new REALTIME News Service fro>[...]
Crowdfunding Effort Has A Goal Of $800,000 Online fundraising efforts called "Crowdfunding" are all the rage these days, with entrepreneurs using the campaigns to raise money to es>[...]