Mon, Apr 22, 2013
The FAA has certified the two newest members of the Falcon family of business jets, the Falcon 2000S and Falcon 2000LXS.
The approvals came just days after the aircraft received its EASA type certificate. Jihlavan Airplanes of the Czech Republic plans to introduced a new mid-line model of ultralight/light sport aircraft, the Skyleader 400. The airplane's "sports car-inspired" design, with new features such as side opening canopy, "aggressive" cowling and easily maneuverable landing gear, is targeted directly at sport aviation enthusiasts. All this... and MORE in today's episode of Airborne!!!
Airborne 04.19.13 is chock full of info about the half-week period ending Friday, April 19th, 2013... Presented by Aero-TV veteran videographer and Airborne Host Ashley Hale, and supported by ANN CEO/Editor-In-Chief Jim Campbell, Chief Videographer Nathan Cremisino, and Aero-Journalists Tom Patton, and Glen Moyer, this episode covers:
- FAA Certifies Falcon 2000S And 2000LXS
- Jihlavan Airplanes To Introduce 'Skyleader 400'
- SpaceShipTwo Advances Towards Powered Flight
- Indiana Congressman Urges Mabus To Reinstate Funding For Blue Angels
- Huerta Gives No Dreamliner Timeline To Senate Transportation Committee
- Distinguished Warfare Medal Cancelled
- Barnstorming: Is Aviation Suffering From A Lack Of Confidence?
- Dassault Begins 50th Anniversary Celebration
- American Airlines Grounded By Computer Problems
- Thunderbirds Announce 2014 Officer Selections
Get Comprehensive, Real-Time, 24/7 coverage of the latest aviation and aerospace stories anytime, at aero-news.net. And be sure to join us again next week for the next edition of "Airborne" here on Aero-TV. Thanks for watching. See you, again, in just a few days!
© 2013, Aero-News Network, Inc., ALL Rights Reserved.
Plane Disappeared 67 Years Ago On Transport Mission To The Eastern Front A plane missing since 1942 has been discovered in about 75 feet of water in the Black Sea has been identifi>[...]
AD NUMBER: 2014-07-09 PRODUCT: British Aerospace Regional Aircraft Jetstream Series 3101 and Jetstream Model 3201 airplanes.>[...]
AD NUMBER: 2014-08-04 PRODUCT: Certain Airbus Model A310 series airplanes.>[...]
South Bay Soaring Society The South Bay Soaring Society (SBSS) is a non-profit radio controlled glider club based in San Jose, CA. They have flying sites in San Jose, Santa Clara, >[...]
A measure of atmospheric moisture. It is the temperature to which air must be cooled in order to reach saturation (assuming air pressure and moisture content are constant).>[...]