Tue, Dec 11, 2012
Kyle Franklin is returning to the airshow circuit with a truly monstrous bipe he calls... 'Dracula.' Evolving over a nine-year design and construction period, Dracula was completed in secrecy...
'The tapering fuselage, speed ring cowling, and sloped windshield hearken back to the racing airplanes of the 1930’s. The airbrushed blood in the paint comes straight from the opening scene of a horror movie. The door may finally be open to full consideration of a merger between American Airlines and US Airways as American's pilots have at last approved a new contract. Mexican authorities are investigating the crash of a Lear Jet 25 in the mountains of northern Mexico. Among those feared lost in the crash is Mexican-American music superstar Jenni Rivera. All this... and MORE in today's episode of Airborne!!!
Airborne 12.11.12 is chock full of info about the half-week period ending Tuesday, December 11th, 2012... Presented by Aero-TV veteran videographer and Airborne Host Ashley Hale, and supported by ANN CEO/Editor-In-Chief Jim Campbell, Chief Videographer Nathan Cremisino, and Aero-Journalists Tom Patton, and Glen Moyer, this episode covers:
- Kyle Franklin Unveils ‘Dracula’
- U.S. Army Flies Autonomous Black Hawk Helicopter
- First Fuel-Injected CTLSi Aircraft Being Delivered In The U.S.
- Want To Go To The Moon? It'll Set You Back $750 Million
- New LODA Page Facilitates Easier Transition Training For Experimentals
- Hawker Beechcraft Disclosure Statement Approved By Bankruptcy Court
- AdvAero Piaggio Avanti First To Be Equipped For LPV
- Delta Air Lines Orders Up To 70 Bombardier CRJ900 NextGen Jetliners
- NORAD Provides Website, Apps To Track Santa
- FCC Chair Asks FAA To Reconsider Electronics Ban During Takeoff, Landing
Get Comprehensive, Real-Time, 24/7 coverage of the latest aviation and aerospace stories anytime, at aero-news.net. And be sure to join us again next week for the next edition of "Airborne" here on Aero-TV. Thanks for watching. See you, again, in just a few days!
© 2012, Aero-News Network, Inc., ALL Rights Reserved.
Also: Chris Heintz, Lear 70/75 Certs, Beluga Birthday, Leap Frogs 9/11 Jump Cancelled, Lawyers Sue NTSB The Commercial Spaceflight Federation congratulates NASA and the winners of >[...]
NASA Down-Selects Spacecraft For The “Commercial Crew” Program Just after 4:00 pm Eastern Time, NASA Administrator Charlie Bolden announced the agency’s choice of>[...]
Small But Feature-Packed, The Discovery Lite Impresses While at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2014, ANN’s News Editor, Tom Patton, checks in at the MGL exhibition to see how glass p>[...]
Committee Judge Ruled That Thom Richard Crossed The Showline, Was Disqualified Sunday, Sept. 14 concluded what was one of the most competitive National Championship Air Races in re>[...]