Oshkosh 2012 Sponsor: ForeFlight
ForeFlight builds Intelligent Apps for Pilots™. ForeFlight's critically acclaimed, highly-rated, and best-selling apps are used by individual pilots and professional flight operations to efficiently gather preflight weather information, plan flights, conduct preflight research, file flight plans, keep charts and terminal procedures up to date, and manage aviation documents.
ForeFlight’s flagship product, ForeFlight Mobile for iPad, was named “Best App” by Aviation Consumer and received Flying Magazine’s Editor’s Choice award. Best in class design, best in class pre-flight and in-flight weather, Touch Planning™, geo-referenced approach and en-route charts, aviation document management, and Fanatical Pilot Support™ make ForeFlight Mobile aviation’s most popular app.
ForeFlight Mobile has received many enhancements over the past year, including support for XM Weather, interactive TFRs and AIRMETS, the addition of Canadian coverage, support for sharing flights between pilots, aviation document management, and tons more.
In April 2012, ForeFlight also introduced support for Stratus, the first high-performance, portable, wire-free ADS-B weather receiver designed to work hand in glove with ForeFlight Mobile. Stratus provides subscription-free in flight weather and flight related information services to the iPad, including regional and national NEXRAD radar, METARs, TAFs, winds aloft, AIRMETS/SIGMETS, PIREPS, NOTAMS, and TFRs.
If you are visiting AirVenture 2012, please come by the ForeFlight booth in Hangar A (Booth numbers 1147, 1148) to talk with ForeFlight Pilot Support Team members, learn tips and tricks, and get answers to questions. Also, make sure to attend one of four iPad proficiency seminars ForeFlight will be conducting during AirVenture.
Did You Know? -- Cool Facts About Foreflight
- ForeFlight has sponsored ANN Oshkosh coverage for three years running!
- ForeFlight Mobile is backed by our Fanatical Pilot Support™.
- ForeFlight Mobile was named Editor’s Choice by Flying Magazine
- ForeFlight Mobile was named “Best App” by Aviation Consumer.
- ForeFlight Mobile is the best selling iPad aviation app in iTunes App Store.
- ForeFlight Mobile supports access to in-flight weather information via ADS-B and XM.
- ForeFlight Documents is ForeFlight’s cloud-based aviation document distribution solution for flight departments.
- ForeFlight provides IFR procedure and en-route chart coverage for Canada.
- ForeFlight Mobile is being used by leading universities including Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and University of North Dakota John D. Odegard College of Aerospace.
- ForeFlight Mobile can be used on one primary iPad as well as a backup iPad.
- Customers can manage their subscriptions, view order history, and upgrade/downgrade services via ForeFlight Manage at http://www.foreflight.com/manage.
ForeFlight In The News!
FMI: Learn more about ForeFlight on the web at http://www.foreflight.com, Oshkosh Display Booth #Hangar A, Aisle A, 1147 and 1148.