Thu, Nov 01, 2012
Aerosonic OASIS Serves As Primary Sponsor of NBAA 2012 Coverage
Aerosonic has been serving the needs of the Aviation industry since 1953. Timeless design and superior craftsmanship are just a few of the reasons why pilots have relied on Aerosonic Corporation for nearly sixty years to enhance the safety of their aircraft.
Our customers include the major manufacturers of today’s civil, military and business rotor and fixed wing aircraft. We are a proud direct supplier to all branches of the US Military forces.
At the core of the company’s products is the capability to measure pressure and convert it to useful information that enables safe aircraft operation. Over the years this expertise has become known as Air Data. Our experience and expertise in Air Data has been the core competency that has enabled us to develop products that meet the ever changing needs of our industry. Increased accuracy and reliability help us do our part to make aviation safer with each new generation of aircraft. From our first mechanical altimeter to multifunction probes to our latest standby display, air data is the heart of each product.
Remaining relevant to new aircraft needs has been a key to our long standing and continuous operation.
Our newest product the OASIS® standby display capitalizes on our transition from mechanical to digital instrumentation and provides an affordable and innovative standby solution. The flexible design allows for two displays to be driven by one remote sensor unit. The separation of the sensor from the display allows for installation of the display where less than three inches of clearance exists behind the panel.
Our number one priority is the safety of the aircraft that our customers manufacture and operate. Throughout our history Aerosonic has remained committed to producing quality, reliable and affordable products that enhance the safety and improve the efficiency of flight.
Aerosonic offers customers a global network of products and services in North America, Europe and the Far East. By maintaining design, manufacturing, repair and warranty facilities in major and emerging markets, Aerosonic offers worldwide solutions. Our seamless network allows Aerosonic to provide high levels of continuity, quality and value.
Today’s Aerosonic is comprised of over 200 highly talented and dedicated employees that share common goals and values that drive the growth of the company. We are focused on continuously building a performance culture in support of our customers and stakeholders. We are a value driven team, seeking every day to add value through the delivery of custom engineered products, excellent customer service, ever improving operational performance, and the development of innovative new products.
Beyond today and into the future, Aerosonic’s strategic vision is to partner with customers to leverage unique strengths and capabilities to develop solutions that are both innovative and practical.
- Driven by performance
- Inspired by innovation and
- Committed to continuous improvement
Did You Know? (Cool Facts About Aerosonic)
- Aerosonic has been in continuous operation for 60 years.
- Aerosonic products have been on every US Navy fighter that has flown off of a carrier deck.
- Aerosonic holds over 400 TSO’s from the FAA
- Aerosonic was named one of Forbes top 100 small businesses
- Aerosonic successfully recovered from a devastating fire in 2008
- Aerosonic has developed over 120 variants of Air data transmitters
- Aerosonic is one a select few companies in the world that offers three technology generations of standby flight instruments from mechanical to digital to multifunction display.
- Aerosonic’s new flush port products have been selected for several UAV platforms worldwide.
- Aerosonic products have application across virtually all aircraft types and markets from Civil to Military from fixed wing to Rotor craft. From fighter to bomber to transport to general aviation and business jets.
- Aerosonic’s new OASIS® digital standby display is scheduled to be certified in early 2013
"(The) successful launch of the NROL-39 mission is a testament to the tremendous government-industry partnership. We greatly appreciate the teamwork with the NRO Office of Space La>[...]
Lost Communications Loss of the ability to communicate by radio. Aircraft are sometimes referred to as NORDO (No Radio). Standard pilot procedures are specified in 14 CFR Part 91. >[...]
Aero Linx: The Story Of World War 1 Aviation The Spark That Set the World Aflame: The assassination of Archduke Francis Ferdinand, heir to throne of Austria-Hungary, and his wife i>[...]
A Powerful New Tool For You To Use For Your Aero-Conversations Want to start a conversation about a story you've seen on Aero-News? It's even easier with Disqus, a powerful, web-ba>[...]
NROL-39 Mission Boosted From Vandenberg AFB Thursday Night A United Launch Alliance (ULA) Atlas V rocket carrying a payload for the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) lifted off >[...]