Thu, Nov 15, 2012
EADS North America Chairman And CEO Sean O'Keefe Was Keynote Speaker
NATA's annual Aviation Business Roundtable brought key executives in the industry together with some of the most influential decision makers in Washington, D.C., for a two-day event this week. The high-level meetings were held to discuss critical financial and political issues affecting the aviation business community.
EADS North America Chairman of the Board and CEO Sean O’Keefe (pictured) was the speaker at the meeting's opening Luncheon. Other notable speakers and panels included:
- General Aviation panel discussion with Ed Bolen, President and CEO, National Business Aviation Association, Pete Bunce, President and CEO, General Aircraft Manufacturers Association, Craig Fuller, President and CEO, Aircraft Owners & Pilots Association, and Chuck Suma, Senior Vice President, Global Asset Management, NetJets, Inc.
- 2012 election analysis with Rob Chamberlin, Executive Vice President and Business Development Director, McBee Strategic, and Sam Whitehorn, Executive Vice President and Recruiting & Hiring Director, McBee Strategic.
- Reception and dinner featuring legendary athlete and aviation business owner Bruce Jenner.
- Transportation Security Administration roundtable with The Honorable John S. Pistole, Administrator.
- National Transportation Safety Board roundtable with The Honorable Deborah A.P. Hersman, Chairman, and The Honorable Robert L. Sumwalt, Member.
- FAA roundtable with The Honorable Michael P. Huerta, Acting Administrator.
“This time each year, NATA assembles panels and presenters to help us understand the most important issues that our industry faces,” stated NATA President and CEO Thomas L. Hendricks. “From leaders on Capitol Hill to experts within our own industry, this year’s Roundtable provided a robust platform for our members to learn the latest economic, political, security and legislative issues that will affect their businesses in 2013 and beyond."
It Was A Big Day For The U.S. National Aerobatic Team As Rob Holland Takes The Gold In The Four Minute Free Program On August 29 It’s been reported on the International Aerob>[...]
FAA NAS Systems Engineering Portal (SEP) This site renames the NAS Enterprise Architecture Portal and acknowledges a more robust systems engineering and planning perspective along >[...]
The maximum speed an aircraft can be safely flown while the landing gear is extended.>[...]
"Business Aviation’s global CO2 emissions are very small, being approximately 2 percent of all aviation and .04 percent of global man-made carbon emissions." Source: Excerpt >[...]
Razor, Pepper Spray Used In Conflict Between Two Women On Board Two women on board a JetBlue flight from Kingston, Jamaica to JFK airport in New York got into a brawl as the flight>[...]