Thu, Nov 15, 2012
EADS North America Chairman And CEO Sean O'Keefe Was Keynote Speaker
NATA's annual Aviation Business Roundtable brought key executives in the industry together with some of the most influential decision makers in Washington, D.C., for a two-day event this week. The high-level meetings were held to discuss critical financial and political issues affecting the aviation business community.
EADS North America Chairman of the Board and CEO Sean O’Keefe (pictured) was the speaker at the meeting's opening Luncheon. Other notable speakers and panels included:
- General Aviation panel discussion with Ed Bolen, President and CEO, National Business Aviation Association, Pete Bunce, President and CEO, General Aircraft Manufacturers Association, Craig Fuller, President and CEO, Aircraft Owners & Pilots Association, and Chuck Suma, Senior Vice President, Global Asset Management, NetJets, Inc.
- 2012 election analysis with Rob Chamberlin, Executive Vice President and Business Development Director, McBee Strategic, and Sam Whitehorn, Executive Vice President and Recruiting & Hiring Director, McBee Strategic.
- Reception and dinner featuring legendary athlete and aviation business owner Bruce Jenner.
- Transportation Security Administration roundtable with The Honorable John S. Pistole, Administrator.
- National Transportation Safety Board roundtable with The Honorable Deborah A.P. Hersman, Chairman, and The Honorable Robert L. Sumwalt, Member.
- FAA roundtable with The Honorable Michael P. Huerta, Acting Administrator.
“This time each year, NATA assembles panels and presenters to help us understand the most important issues that our industry faces,” stated NATA President and CEO Thomas L. Hendricks. “From leaders on Capitol Hill to experts within our own industry, this year’s Roundtable provided a robust platform for our members to learn the latest economic, political, security and legislative issues that will affect their businesses in 2013 and beyond."
Also: Hartzell/Red Bull, GA Coalition, Aero-Calendar, Commemorative Air Force, Sarah Brightman To ISS, Hot Air Balloon Endurance Record The pilot of a single engine Cirrus SR22 air>[...]
Gives Inside-The-Cockpit Look At The Prototype Electric Trainer Pipistrel on Monday released a video showing an inside-the-cockpit view of their new WattsUp electric trainer ... a >[...]
AD NUMBER: 2014-26-08 PRODUCT: All Airbus Model A330-200, -200F, and -300 series airplanes.>[...]
The Google Lunar XPRIZE The Google Lunar XPRIZE consists of $30 million in prizes designed to inspire pioneers to do robotic space transport on a budget. Teams from around the worl>[...]
A set of rules and procedures designed to increase the flexibility of user flight planning within published guidelines.>[...]