Wed, Jan 23, 2013
Program Has Awarded Over $500,000 Since 2004
The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) and its Schedulers & Dispatchers (S&D) Committee announced 14 recipients of the 2013 Schedulers & Dispatchers Training Scholarship Tuesday.
These training awards, given in conjunction with annual sponsors, promote the career development of current and aspiring schedulers and dispatchers. The training awards have been donated courtesy of Airline Ground Schools, Fireside Partners, Frontier, Beyond and Above Corporate Flight Attendant Training, CornerStone Strategies LLC, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, FlightSafety International, Jeppesen, MedAire, Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc. and NBAA Air Traffic Services.
The following are the recipients of the 2013 NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Training Scholarship Awards:
- Kenneth Baylor, The Flight Department USA, Inc.
- Lisa Bue, Best Jets International
- Cindy Davis, Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Marcee Means, Sugarland Airport
- Justin Craig Dillon, Universal Weather and Aviation
- Jeff Dolan, Jet Aviation Flight Services, Inc.
- Kailey Dwyer, ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- Lorenzo Flores, TASC, Inc
- Holly Gorsuch, C&S Wholesale Grocers
- Erica Hogetvedt, Thunderbird Aviation
- Corinne McCune, The Home Depot
- Adam Springmeyer, St. Joseph County Sheriff’s Dept.
- Matthew Suedkamp, Georgetown Management, LLC
- Becky Sweezea, Gentex Corporation
NBAA's S&D Committee offers scholarships through two separate but related programs that specifically promote professional and career development for business aviation schedulers and dispatchers.
The Schedulers & Dispatchers Training Scholarship Program, initiated in 2004, offers opportunities for scholarship recipients to gain access to hands-on teaching initiatives. Through a separate Schedulers & Dispatchers Scholarship Program, the committee offers cash grants, which can be used for a variety of professional development initiatives. Since 1997, more than $501,250 has been awarded to schedulers and dispatchers through this program.
Also: AquaPacer!, ProAdvantage, S Korea's Astro Shortage, More Aero-Diesel Growth Expected What seems like a good idea for real estate brokers and property buyers is not going to b>[...]
CubCrafters Is Growing... And In A 'Down' Industry -- Find Out How While at EAA AirVenture 2014, ANN’s Michael Maya Charles stopped to talk with John Whitish, the Marketing M>[...]
AD NUMBER: 2014-16-07 PRODUCT: Certain Bombardier, Inc. Model DHC-8-400, -401, and -402 airplanes.>[...]
AD NUMBER: 2014-16-14 PRODUCT: Certain The Boeing Company Model 737-600, -700, -700C, -800, and -900 series airplanes.>[...]
Fearless Aeronca Aviators A webpage dedicated to those intrepid pilots who fly or are intrigued by Aeronca Champs, Chiefs, Sedans and similar aircraft.>[...]