Wed, Jan 23, 2013
Program Has Awarded Over $500,000 Since 2004
The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) and its Schedulers & Dispatchers (S&D) Committee announced 14 recipients of the 2013 Schedulers & Dispatchers Training Scholarship Tuesday.
These training awards, given in conjunction with annual sponsors, promote the career development of current and aspiring schedulers and dispatchers. The training awards have been donated courtesy of Airline Ground Schools, Fireside Partners, Frontier, Beyond and Above Corporate Flight Attendant Training, CornerStone Strategies LLC, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, FlightSafety International, Jeppesen, MedAire, Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc. and NBAA Air Traffic Services.
The following are the recipients of the 2013 NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Training Scholarship Awards:
- Kenneth Baylor, The Flight Department USA, Inc.
- Lisa Bue, Best Jets International
- Cindy Davis, Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Marcee Means, Sugarland Airport
- Justin Craig Dillon, Universal Weather and Aviation
- Jeff Dolan, Jet Aviation Flight Services, Inc.
- Kailey Dwyer, ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- Lorenzo Flores, TASC, Inc
- Holly Gorsuch, C&S Wholesale Grocers
- Erica Hogetvedt, Thunderbird Aviation
- Corinne McCune, The Home Depot
- Adam Springmeyer, St. Joseph County Sheriff’s Dept.
- Matthew Suedkamp, Georgetown Management, LLC
- Becky Sweezea, Gentex Corporation
NBAA's S&D Committee offers scholarships through two separate but related programs that specifically promote professional and career development for business aviation schedulers and dispatchers.
The Schedulers & Dispatchers Training Scholarship Program, initiated in 2004, offers opportunities for scholarship recipients to gain access to hands-on teaching initiatives. Through a separate Schedulers & Dispatchers Scholarship Program, the committee offers cash grants, which can be used for a variety of professional development initiatives. Since 1997, more than $501,250 has been awarded to schedulers and dispatchers through this program.
Also: Chris Heintz, Lear 70/75 Certs, Beluga Birthday, Leap Frogs 9/11 Jump Cancelled, Lawyers Sue NTSB The Commercial Spaceflight Federation congratulates NASA and the winners of >[...]
NASA Down-Selects Spacecraft For The “Commercial Crew” Program Just after 4:00 pm Eastern Time, NASA Administrator Charlie Bolden announced the agency’s choice of>[...]
Small But Feature-Packed, The Discovery Lite Impresses While at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2014, ANN’s News Editor, Tom Patton, checks in at the MGL exhibition to see how glass p>[...]
Committee Judge Ruled That Thom Richard Crossed The Showline, Was Disqualified Sunday, Sept. 14 concluded what was one of the most competitive National Championship Air Races in re>[...]