The petition supporting the Planes of Fame Air Museum Air Show has crossed the 15,000 signature mark, on the way to 25,000. In an update, Planes of Fame Executive Director Steve Hinton said the museum is moving ahead with all plans and preparations for the show, which will continue "until the court tells us otherwise."
Comments and letters have come from people in our own community, all over the state of California, the midwest and east coast, and places like Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, the U.K. Germany and Japan. As one upset followed another at the second stop of the 2017 Red Bull Air Race World Championship in San Diego, California last Sunday, Yoshihide “Yoshi” Muroya of Japan was the only pilot with the consistency to earn the win. Muroya ended up dominating the Final 4 with a time of 58.529 in front of more than 40,000 fans over the race weekend. The FAA has granted TSO approval to Aerocet for their 6750 straight Twin Seaplane Floats. An STC, which would allow the floats to be installed as certified on an aircraft, is also close to completion. Aerocet has installed the 6750 straight floats onto a Quest Kodiak 100. Initial float performance results are exceptional and are demonstrating Aerocet’s signature characteristics of being quick on the step, a large “sweet spot” and are
even lighter than expected. All this -- and MORE in today's episode of Airborne!!!
Airborne 04.19.17 is chock full of info in this Daily News Episode, Wednesday, April 19th, 2017... Presented by Aero-TV veteran videographer and Airborne Hosts Brianne Cross, Christopher Odom, and Laura Hutson, and is supported by ANN CEO/Editor-In-Chief Jim Campbell, Chief Videographer Nathan Cremisino, and Aero-Journalist Tom Patton, this episode covers:
- Momentum Builds For Planes Of Fame Air Show
- Japan’s Muroya Soars To His First US Win In San Diego
- Continental Mandatory Service Bulletin MSB05-8B Could Have A Long Reach
- FAA Approves Aerocet TSO For 6750 Straight Floats
- Classic Aero-TV: The Greater Great Lakes - Flying A Modernized Classic Biplane
- Delta Reviewing Jet Orders In Light Of Market Conditions
- Four To Be Enshrined In NAHF At Ceremony In October
- Boeing, Silk Way Announce Order For Ten 737 MAX 8 Airplanes
- A350-1000 Makes A Big Splash During Water Trough Testing
- Area Forecasts Replaced By 'Graphic Forecasts For Aviation'
Get Comprehensive, Real-Time, 24/7 coverage of the latest aviation and aerospace stories anytime, at aero-news.net. And be sure to join us again next week for the next edition of "Airborne Unlimited" here on Aero-TV. Thanks for watching. See you, again, tomorrow!
© 2017, Aero-News Network, Inc., ALL Rights Reserved.